Friday, December 30, 2011

Santarina Photoshoot With Hai Wei & With Group

Hello! This is pretty late and slow but i'm just going to post this anyway. Anyway, recently, there have been many photoshoots coming up for me, thanks to awesome photographer Hai Wei :D its a really interesting opportunity for me! i got to know Hai Wei from a previous hobby photoshoot, my lolita photoshoot with Jeremy!  http://miku-inlalaland.blogspot.com/2011/07/lolita-photoshoot97-fort-canning.html  it was my first taste of modelling!
and this time, its Santarina~

After the shoot! had fun with Hai Wei and TALKED WAY TOO MUCH (haha was feeling a  little too chatty)

AND WE FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE TOGETHER MISTER!!!!!!

Camwhore~

:D

eye makeup 

i used two eyelashes for a thicker effect as this was a photoshoot!

eyes~

i like the effect the flash has!

:)

haha

this is with the wig fringe on

O.O

Nyaaan~

the kitty ears i bought at AFA '11

then i got distracted by my moost ADORABLE dog and took  pictures of him instead!!

kawaii no? :D

it was sooo hard to take a picture cause my dog is camera-shy and keeps moving!

okay. back to me.

:D



outfit of the day~

center parting is baaaack!hahaha

:D


hello~

?

look weird?

hee i like it though!

all bun up!

:D

my santarina picture!!! click here to view more! do support the page!!


and next up was the group santarina photoshoot/ street fashion shoot at Orchard!(this was on another day)

took the lights outside Ion while waiting for the photographers

Finished the shoot!! this time managed to take a shot with the photographers!!(shoot the shooters!!! haha) daaaamn late! >.< my make-up looks horrible by then!
click here ,here, here & here to view pictures~~
i met alot of new friends! had fun! :DD

by the time i went back home, it was rather late and i was tired out from smiling so much (my muscles were cramping XD)
so this is the best i can do with :P

not gonna smile

what are you staring at?

:(

ooh puppy look?

i'm frowning to even out and stretch my muscles hahaha (my own theory)

eye make-up. once again,since this is a photoshoot, i used two eyelashes to achieve a thicker effect.

last attempt to smile


kay! that's all for photoshoots! recently more photoshoots have been coming up so i am rather busy!! >.<
but this is fun at the same time!
okay, until next time!


P.S- i don't know why, but my hair turns straight after a few hours of shooting even though i curled and sprayed tons of hairspray on(my hair loses the curls)....any hair experts out there might know what i'm doing wrong???


P.P.S- BTW! PLEASE DO SUPPORT THE PHOTOGRAPHERS BY LIKING THEIR PAGE!!! :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment