Wednesday, December 14, 2011

AFA 2011~Part Two~

Hellooooooo! So..on day 2, Miyoko was too lazy to makeup(hahaha!) and join us(Rei,Yukio) at AFA'11. okay i'll let the pictures talk :P

Makeup done!
AFA chop!
                                    
 Some nurse cosplay

 Rei shy(ha!)

 Yukio

We went to Moe Moe Kyun(MMK) Maid Cafe to support Konomi(oops!it's Satomi in MMK)!!!(& check out the new meidos!!)
My dish~some chocolate cake! My decoration(by Satomi)

Our meals-green tea cake(top) is Rei's & omurice is Yukio's!

Omuraisu! Satomi decorated it!(with a PIG!)

Rei's decoration is dog~

I devoured the my cake till its like this hahaha!!! XD

Proper picture with Rei-chan~

Another one~

Kawaii cosplay
Cosplay

I love her dress!!!
Cosplay

Neko ears for sale!
Miku car(Toyota)
Hi!!!
Vocaloids!
Kakashi!!!
Cosplay
WHO'S THIS?!!

It's the PEDO BEAR!!
A PICTURE PLEEEASE!!

SO MANY PEOPLE COSPLAYING ANIME THAT I DON'T KNOW!!! >.<  due to my 'o' levels,i have not been updated  on anime stuff >.<

There wasn't much left for me to see so i just went home and of course CAMWHORED!!!

DISCLAIMER: CAMWHORE PICTURE-HEAVY!

:D
Outfit of the day
Makeup of the day
Eye makeup(don't know if you can see clearly!)
Eyes
Make-up on that day was pretty simple(in my opinion!),eyeliner,top & bottom eyelashes and eyeshadow
Green contacts! 
How i drew the eye(with eyeliner,duh)
If you want to know i do my makeup(not just this one),feel free to request!(though i think doing a make-up video is hard)
Ah Lian pose(once again, in my opinion)
Hair down!


:D It was a good hair day!
:D

:D

??? What are you staring at

..Errr....nothing....

The neko ears i bought at AFA!!!
I like this effect! :D
Nyan?


Nyannn?



Trying out different angles
:D
From bottom
Angle fail
HeeHee stupid face =.=
Make-up does wonders!
without eyelashes >.<
Last picture!!!

YAAAAY!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!TOOK ME FOREVER TO UPLOAD THESE PICTURES!!!I TAKE WAAAAAY TOO MUCH CAMWHORE PICTURES!!!ZOMG!!!
I'm starving!! Gonna go for dinner now! BYEEEEE!!!






P.S - Next post on my Hong Kong trip!!! :D

8 comments:

  1. Omg the cakes look delicious! Lol. Anyway perhaps next time u could resize the photos to a smaller resolution first before uploading them (I realise all ur photos are 1600x1200 pixels. Thats huge!). Smaller ones are faster to upload. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the cakes were nice but way overpriced!
    resize?how do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. U can download and use a software called Photoscape. With that u can resize and edit photos just like photoshop but with fewer features ofcourse. Try it ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! i already have it!! i didnt know it has such a function!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are cuuute!
    www.this-symphony.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thank you!! you're pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete