Sunday, July 10, 2011

Singapore Trump Card ll

Hehe hello! :DD today (10 July) I worked at the Singapore Trump Card exhibition as Alice!



Cut my fringe!
...............
.......................
...............................
.......................................




NOT! haha XD



Hehe check out my new wig!! :D it's a fringe from Priscilla! :D Will do a review on it soon! ^_^






Wanted to show the dress without the apron






Yukio and Rei!






And again!






With Rei~ my wig looks a little weird here ;(
And I was so happy with my new wig that I camwhored at home!! >\\\< but that's for next time, when I do the review~


Just one picture hehe :P
For more information on the Singapore trump cards do check out Akibanana's Facebook (free giveaways!!!get them NOW!!!!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment