Sunday, July 17, 2011

Review~ Priscilla Wig Fringe

Hello! :D today I'm giving a review on Priscilla's wig! I bought from Pearly's japan spree!! :D along with dollywink 05 lower lashes!!!(will do review on it too!!!)
So here's the wig:


It even has side fringe!



It looks kinda weird on the floor though .___.
And a picture of me with the wig on!



:D
So here's the ratings!
Comfort: 9/10 it's amazingly light and not too thick! Just need to get used to the feel of bangs on your forehead!
Ease of application: 9/10 it's simple and easy! It comes with two clips so all you need to do is just adjust to your forehead and clip it!



See? This is how it looks like at the back!
Pricing: 7/10 unfortunately the price is expensive!!! I paid over $30 >.< (*heart bleeds*) but it was totally worth it!!! The quality is really good!! >.< Overall: 9/10 I love it!! So now, if I feel like having bangs I can use this wig! :DDD Shall update next week another review~ heehee :DD but it's not on dollywink 05! :D can you guess what it is? Haha you'll see next week! Bye bye!! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment