Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Outing with Akibanana and Ikebanana peeps

Hello! I'm back after exams! Yay!! I'm so relieved! Whew!
On labour day's holiday,(which is a Monday I think) Akibanana and Ikebanana crew met up for a meeting! Confidential! :O
Shan't bore you with words!



While waiting for the rest to come~



Yukio~



With Kimi



Jellyfish #1



Jellyfish #2



Himeko~
After the meeting, some of us went to marche at vivo!



My roasted meat and mashed potato! (ate halfway then rmb to take picture! >.<)


My pizza! :DD
(once again I ate a slice then I rmb to take picture!! >.<)


Dessert!! One scoop of white ice cream and choc chip each!
Forgot to take a picture of my second dessert, some chocolate cake! :DD


Can you see gongcha behind me? ^.^
we went off to arcade and played silly games and finally went home!
Was so tired! >.< shall post more pictures on Facebook! Bye! - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment