Saturday, April 9, 2011

Date with Rei~

Hello! I haven't been updating for some time..>.< Went out with Rei to scape yesterday! Guess what we did? We went there to practice a dance!! We are performing,but I won't reveal the details yet! Do check Akibanana's Facebook for any updates!! ^^ Here are some camwhoring pictures!









And we went to take purikura(neoprints)!!!!






For more pictures (with good quality!) visit Rei's blog for more!! (though I think she haven't updated yet!)

….......
And after I went home.....
I messed around with my black eyeshadow!! XD

DISCLAIMER: pictures may contain unsightly images
.....
.....



.............


.........................














Oh yeah! Before I messed up my face, I played with my hair hahaha XD













Here's one last picture!






Horror face! XD
Bye bye! :D




-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment